Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalised have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Refund, Return and Cancellation Policy:
Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Hasu Biotech Ltd (Hasu Health Care), Manor Park Medical Centre, 2 Lerwick Drive, Slough, SL1 3XU, UK.
Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
Service refers to the Website.
Website refers to Hasu Health Care, accessible from www.hasuhealthcare.com
You or Customer means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policy
- Any kits dispatched for self-test that are used or unused will NOT be refunded under any circumstances due to health and safety reasons. Once you have booked the test, the Covid testing kits are prescribed medicinal diagnostic products, not a service. The kits are for use by you to help with your passenger transport requirements and therefore are non-changeable and non-refundable.
- We can not be held responsible or respond to queries relating to: when you take your tests or which tests are valid for a specific country. Please look up the rules for your country of interest online and book the right test accordingly.
- Our minimum charge for cancellation processing is £25 per person per test. This applies to all tests per person with a value of £25 or above where you decide to cancel. This is applicable if your flight is cancelled.
- There is no refund for any product with a purchase value below £25 or on any special purchase or an out of hours emergency test.
- If you change your shipping address or wish to convert a medical centre appointment into a postal test kit, there will be a minimum £5 charge per person per test.
- Once you choose your collection centre, then you must pick up and drop off your Click and Drop test kit at the SAME collection centre and not at a different collection centre.
- If you ordered a Slough Medical Centre Fit to Fly test instead of a Day 2 test then we are able to refund on this situation on this test type only provided you send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a refund request letter by post to Hasu Health Care Ltd, Manor Park Medical Centre, 2 Lerwick Drive, Slough, SL1 3XU, UK. Please ensure you provide details of the old and new order number, passenger name and address along with a reason for the refund.
- Due to our efficient and robust operations, our response to all orders is instant for the postal orders. We cannot undo the postal orders.
- It is your obligation to ensure your postal sample arrives at our Slough Test Centre in time, even if it means arranging alternative ways, including in person drop off, using other couriers, or upgrading to a Special Delivery, to get your result to meet your travel entry requirements. Please note that Royal Mail does not operate on Sundays and Public Holidays. Saturday postings do not guarantee a Monday delivery. We will aim, but do not guarantee to deliver your test kit within 1 working day of the day on which you place your order. Royal Mail will aim but do not guarantee to deliver your postal sample back to us within 1 working day of the day which you post your sample.
- We are unable to provide refunds for postal kits, reason being the test kits are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, DHSC, PHE guidelines and as per Article 28(3)(a) of the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (“2013 Regs”). This means that once you have booked the test, you do not have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund. This is because your contract with Hasu Health Care is for the supply of a medicinal product, i.e., the test, by administration by a prescriber, or under a prescription or directions given by a prescriber, and the cancellation rights under The Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 do not apply. We can however, as a gesture of goodwill, cancel the order which will incur a £25 cancellation fee per person per test.
- It is a government requirement to meet UKAS accreditation, which requires us to maintain a full chain of legal custody of the samples so that they are traceable. Each test kit is personalised with a unique BARCODE number for the purposes of the testing process and/ or further personalised with a unique booking reference number for the passenger locator form due to government requirements. The kit is therefore exempted from the refund as per the Article 28(3)(b).
- Under Article 28(1)(c) of the 2013 Regs, depending on the shelf life of the subject kit, the test kits are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly and therefore they are exempt from returns. Please do not return the kit back to us.
- Due to the risk of transmission of the viruses and for reasons stated above, the testing kits cannot be returned to Hasu Health Care once received by you.
- Hasu Health Care cannot provide a refund, for reasons, such as missing swabs in the sample kit supplied by Hasu Health Care, so in these circumstances, a replacement item will be dispatched upon request. We cannot provide a refund if your sample is delayed or lost in the post. We cannot refund tests that have already been taken or processed by the laboratory.
- Hasu Health Care will not provide a refund if you have not received your test kit by day 2 of your isolation. The replacement kit will be dispatched to you for the Day 2 and if applicable, Day 8 tests after your arrival in the UK. Day 2 RT-PCR Tests are non-refundable, once you enter the UK. A booking reference is provided to allow entry into the UK, therefore the service is provided from this point.
- Hasu Health Care cannot provide a refund for delays in the posting of the testing kits or the test results from the laboratory. This may be due to factors beyond our control, such as delays in the postal system or delays in processing the samples by the laboratory due to the complexity of the testing processes.
- Refunds or free re-tests are not possible if the swabs contain insufficient or incorrect samples and provide inconclusive results. Customers should ensure they strictly adhere to the sampling guidelines provided with the test kits.
- If there are any changes in government rules for Fit to Fly, Day 2 PCR to Antigen Tests or vice versa, or Day 5 and 8 (or any other Covid related testing) we are not able to process any refund or exchange. This applies to all existing orders made prior to any new government announcement.
- Hasu Health Care will only issue a refund in full at our discretion.
- Customer and staff safety: If you receive a Positive result, please do not return to our Slough testing centre or our collection centres under any circumstances.
- In accordance with all above mentioned conditions, you cannot terminate the contract. Our total liability to you resulting from a Contract is limited to the total value of that Contract – meaning the price of the services you paid to us. By accepting these Conditions of Use you agree to follow the guidance provided by us. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by non-compliance with this guidance.
If you have any questions about our Refund, Returns and Cancellation Policy, please contact us:
By email: email@example.com
By visiting this page on our website: www.hasuhealthcare.com
By phone: 0300 124 6500